Item Code: ONDA-SET
Free in-store Pickup available
Call your local DOT store to check availability
Onda Conversation Set
The inspiration for the Onda collection comes from the dynamism, elegance and purity of the ocean waves, the empty space that is created when a wave is broken, resulting in to a hollow or tube wave. Onda is Italian for wave.
The heart of the collection is the structure, an aluminum band sustaining the cushions and becoming the iconic element of the whole Onda collection.
Characterized by fluid lines - as the ones of the wave - the band beyond being an aesthetic element becomes a functional element - a solid armrest. The choice of the materials come from the 360° design experience: the aluminum - coming from the carsector - for the structure, the fabrics - used in the yachts for its resistance - for the cushions.
- Frame: Solid powder coated cast aluminum
- Arms Tops: Teak
- Cushion Fabric: Serge Ferrari Imitation Leather/Stamskin Covered Cushions. Solution dyed composite material with a Polyamide-jersey backing and smart Coating technology. The multi-layer coating provides durability, abrasion resistance, UV resistance, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. The surface finishing is easy to clean and 100% waterproof.
- Foam: Quick Dry Foam - Reticulated polyurethane foam. Quick drying, breathable, anti-mite and anti-bacterial.
- High density cushions & pillows included.
- Custom protective covers included with each piece.
- Set includes 1 loveseat, 2 club chairs and 1 coffee table.
Aluminium & Sling Warranty
D.O.T. Furniture offers a ten year warranty on the frame and a one year warranty on the finish and fabric of all aluminum and sling furniture against the separation of seams and to be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty work must be assessed by the service centre and is only valid with an original receipt.
Warranty does not include nor cover non-residential use, breakage of glass, normal fading and discoloration, normal wear and tear, scratches, chips, misuse, abuse, neglect, the use of improper cleaning products, use of sun-tan oils or other chemicals, vandalism, damages due to improper assembly, acts of nature such as wind, freezing, etc. and other circumstances beyond defects in material and workmanship.
Aluminium & Sling Care and Maintenance
Aluminum and sling furniture is a carefree and popular choice for outdoor furniture. The best way to keep your furniture looking like new is to take steps to prevent damage from the elements by using a protective cover. The simplest and most inexpensive method to keeping your furniture clean is to pull out the hose and spray it down. Occasionally, when hosing off the outdoor furniture does not work, a simple mixture of mild dish soap and water is your best solution. The most important things to avoid are corrosive or abrasive cleaners and other cleaning products such as steel wool that may permanently damage the surfaces. Caution must be used when using an umbrella in your glass table.
All warranty work must be assessed by the service centre and is only valid with an original receipt.