Item Code: W-BETTDINE-GY
CAD5,455.00 CAD3,999.00 CAD1,456.00
Free in-store Pickup available
Call your local DOT store to check availability
- High density Olefin cushions included
- Rust resistant aluminum frame
- Wrapped in all weather 5mm round resin wicker
- Round traditional open weave design
- High back for optimal comfort
- Poly Resin slat style table top
- Additional matching swivel deep seating sets pieces in the Betty Collection available
- Furniture covers available for all pieces
- Colour: Grey Wicker / Grey Cushion/ Grey Slat Table Top
- Fabric: Olefin fabric
- Frame Material: Aluminum, Rust Resistant
- Cushions Included: Yes
- Umbrella Hole Included: No
- Assembly Required: Chairs- No/ Table Yes
Qty 1 BETT3988GY Betty Dining Table - 39" x88"
Qty 8 BETTWICH-GY Betty Dining Armchair
Resin Wicker Warranty
D.O.T. Furniture offers a five-year warranty on the aluminum frames and a two-year warranty on the resin wicker against all defects in materials and workmanship under normal usage conditions. All warranty work must be assessed by the service centre and is only valid with an original receipt.
Warranty does not include nor cover normal fading and discoloration, normal wear and tear, scratches, chips, misuse, abuse, neglect, the use of improper cleaning products, use of sun-tan oils or other chemicals, vandalism, damages due to improper assembly, acts of nature such as wind, freezing, etc. and other circumstances beyond defects in material and workmanship. Warranty also does not include delivery, pick up or on-site inspection.
Resin Wicker Care and Maintenance
Resin Wicker is becoming one of the most popular choices in outdoor furniture. The best way to keep resin wicker looking like new is to take steps to prevent damage from the elements by using a protective cover. The simplest and most inexpensive method to keeping your furniture clean is to pull out the hose and spray it down. Occasionally, when simple hosing off the outdoor furniture does not work, a simple mixture of mild dish soap and water is your best solution. The most important things to avoid are corrosive or abrasive cleaners and other cleaning products such as steel wool that may permanently scratch the surfaces.
All warranty work must be assessed by the service centre and is only valid with an original receipt