Last updated: May 5th, 2022
During these trying times, we want to assure you that D.O.T. Furniture is taking various precautions and following the guidance from public health officials.
We are currently experiencing an overwhelming number of phone calls and emails. Please allow up to 5 business days for our office and stores to return your call or email.
You can visit our FAQs page here to answer most common questions. We thank you for your patience.
Our retail locations are open. If you need to contact a store, please see our locations page for store information.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Follow all COVID-19 protocols as mandated by municipal, provincial, and federal health authorities.
- Enhancing cleaning protocols in stores.
- Facilitating social distancing.
- Sanitization stations are available for all customers and employees.
Due to the worldwide furniture demand and the continued shipping and transportation issues, we are experiencing, our ETA’s are continually changing. We apologize that our expected ETAs are not always accurate. These issues are often beyond our control, but we are doing everything we can to expedite your orders. We thank you for your patience.
Please do not contact our Customer Service team if you are inquiring about stock availability. Our representatives have the same visibility of expected back in stock dates as we provide on our website.
- Visit our FAQ page for immediate answers to your questions.
- Your local store can also answer most questions.
- If you would like to contact customer service, open a ticket here.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We remain committed to offering our products and services during these times in the safest ways that we can.