Ensuring Your Delivery is a Smooth and Successful Experience.
- We pride ourselves in making furniture buying at DOT Furniture as simple and hassle free as possible, from your in-store experience to delivery.
- As soon as your furniture arrives, we will call to inform you of our next available delivery date.
- The morning of your delivery, we will call you with your 3-hour time window.
- To serve our customers more effectively, our delivery office personnel maintain close contact with our drivers throughout the day. Our drivers can set up and assemble all merchandise being delivered.
- Our drivers may call up to 1 hour prior to arriving for the delivery, if requested.
- Our drivers have years of experience delivering furniture. They are experienced in making difficult deliveries and look for various options in making successful deliveries.
- Our furniture and accessories are carefully packed and wrapped before delivery to your home.
Due to the high volume of deliveries that go out daily, we are unable to take requests for specific time frames. For this reason, it is best that you choose a delivery date when someone can be available at any time. For your convenience, you may provide us with a call ahead number and our drivers will contact you when they are on their way.
Of course there can always be unforeseen delays, such as accidents, traffic tie-ups or bad weather. However, we will keep you updated throughout the day, if there are any such delays.
Delivery Preparation Requirements.
- Please have the room cleared of old furniture, unless you have made previous arrangements to have us remove it for you.
- Please have all sidewalks, stairs and hallways cleared of obstruction and debris.
- Please notify our office of any special arrangements regarding a difficult delivery, such as narrow hallways and/or doorways, 2nd floor, etc.
Due to our insurance liability policy, DOT Furniture delivery drivers cannot:
- Deliver your “OLD” furniture to another address.
- Move any electronic equipment.
Furniture Pick up hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm.
Furniture may be picked up at our warehouse. We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility. No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse, please inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.